Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gummy and the aww factor

Aaah the weekend has arrived. Only 5 more days till payday. I just need to hang on to my coins and living off my mom for just 5 more days. I would need to buy a vacumme cleaner, a new bedsheet and a birthday gift for my friend (her birthday was in April).

Gummy blooper of the week: My cat was in one of her crazies this morning, playing a mean game with my mom on this double bunk bed in our house. My mom was cleaning the top bunk when Gummy decided to 'lend a help'. All I heard was my mom cursing and the sound of Gummy running around in excitement. Next thing I know poor Gummy was hanging off the top bunk by the tips of her front claws, meowing pitifully. My mom was laughing her ass off (sorry mom) but it was ridiculously funny. Finally I went over grabbed her heavier lower side and helped her up. Seriously Gummy you should really lay off the kitty biscuits a little, your kitty ass is too fat now.

I saw the sweetest thing on tv last night. Jay Leno's interview with a couple who's been married for 75 freaking years. Now before you go sticking your fingers down your throat, I suggest you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtGaMJ7ma9E

Doesn't that just twist the 'awww' factor all the way up. :D

Anyway I'm off to enjoy the weekend.
byes

5 comments:

AzMyst said...

I wonder if Gummy is the J-Lo of the cat world... hmmm

anyway... GAG!!!

paperclippenny said...

gag??i sure didn't expect a gag from you hehehehe

Anonymous said...

i like the "AWW: factor term..hehe coolll

AzMyst said...

Hah.. shows how well you know me!

callι guяl said...

nice one. nice writer